Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cata-logging


Mom: I mailed you something. Have you gotten it yet?
Me: No. What did you send me?
Mom: It's a catalog. I want to order something from it, but I think my computer has a virus, so I don't want to place online orders.
Me: So. You mailed me the catalog?
Mom: Yes. I circled the item that I want. Can you go on the website and order it for me?
Me: ....
Me: ....
Me: You mailed me a catalog. Because you're afraid to shop online.
Mom: Yes.
Me: It's a mail order catalog.
Mom: Yes.
Me: Why didn't you simply place your order through the mail?
Mom: Oh. I didn't think of that. That would have made more sense, wouldn't it?
Me: Yes. Well, I'll keep an eye out for the envelope, and I'll place the order when I receive it.
Mom: Thanks. (pause) Hey, you know what? I could have called the toll-free number and phoned in my order! That would been a good idea!
Me: Yesss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home